Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Urgent Prayer Need!

I found out last week that I am going to have to send my passport (the actual thing) to get Visa's for both Tanzania and Uganda for the fall. I leave for Kosovo in a little over 3 weeks. Please, please, please pray for my passport to come back in time, otherwise I won't be able to go to Kosovo! I am still waiting to get some information to finish filling out the Visa applications, but hopefully I will be able to FedEx it overnight tomorrow. I am trusting God, but I still fear that I might not get it back in time. Please pray!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Nason said...

this happened with me and Guatemala. God took care of me and I pray he will take care of u as well

bzmomof3 said...

So I tell you, when you pray for something, believe that you have already received it. Then it will be yours. Mark 12:24

Praying for you.....